Coronavirus advice for those recently returned from Italy, Iran, South Korea and China
If you have travelled from:
- Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy
- Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Government of the Republic of South Korea
- Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days)
You should immediately:
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the area
Please follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.
For the latest information and advice about coronavirus, go the to the Government coronavirus web page which is regularly updated
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) meets three or four times a year, and it is designed for patients and surgery staff to discuss how services should be provided by the practice. It is not a forum to air personal grievances, but it does help the surgery to understand what it does well and areas where it needs to improve. If meetings are not for you, you can become part of our Virtual PPG where we email you three or four times a year with minutes of the PPG meetings and occasionally ask you to complete a survey about our services.
If you are willing to join the PPG or our Virtual PPG, or if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org There is a dedicated PPG page on our website at http://www.victoriagp.com/ppg.aspx?t=1